October 31, 2009

The Gem of Life - Episode 11

Sylvia and Jessica argues. Constance tries to be the peacemaker.

Sylvia moves back to Siu Yau's house, living with her parents and sister (Constance!) :)

Constance and Sylvia goes shopping to (secretly) buy things for Jessica (she's bankrupt now).

Cute sister scene!
Ah Wor: *to Ada* Hey what are you doing? Come and eat dinner first.
Jessica: Tonight, auntie's daughter is having her wedding dinner.
Constance: Mum and dad can go..
Jessica: Don't you remember when we were young, auntie always gives me sweets? On CNY, she gives us big red packets. So, shouldn't we go and celebrate as well?
Sylvia: There will be a lot of people there. Aren't you afraid people will ask you questions?
J: Let them ask! If I want to answer, I will answer. If I don't, then I won't answer. What's so hard?......... Yay, I found it!
W: I helped you pack your clothes, so I know where they are. Just tell me which one you want, I'll look for you.
Ying姐: Always making trouble during dinner... *grumbles*
C: Don't need to look! Wear this *hands her the dress*
J: I remember you have one with a deeper neckline.
C: Cannot! What will I wear then?
S: You'll get a cold easily. Let me wear it :P
J: Why not we lay out all our clothes on the bed and slowly pick. Let's use mum's room!
Wor: Let's go!
S&C&J: Hey!
Wor: What?
J: Three of us have to slowly pick dresses.
S: Yeah, won't you be very "lucky"?
C: Yeah! Tonight, you help Ying姐 finish all the dishes.
J: OK..
And so the 3 sisters went to their auntie's daughter's wedding celebration!

Siu Yau brought her 3 daughters to an art exhibition. Constance and Jessica meets Wilson (Mrs. Sung's godson). Jessica tries to woo Wilson. But Wilson and Constance seem to have more to chat about. Jessica gets jealous..

Screencaps..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click thumbnails for bigger picture view.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post appropriate messages.
No foul language allowed.