November 15, 2009

5 Nov 09 - Ada Choi does not know if Gigi Lai will attend (TVB Anniversary Awards)

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Ada Choi does not know if Gigi Lai will attend
Ada Choi is nominated for TV Queen, she smiled and said that broadcast really early this year, there is no chance for her to participate in the competition for TV Queen. As for good friend Gigi Lai, will she attend the ceremony? She said: "I don't know. I just came back from Mainland and haven't paid attention to the news. I also won't bother to know if she will attend or not, I believe she will watch TV if she has time."

Excerpt from:
Charmaine Sheh 2 nominations in same category to compete for "Female Character"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol why does Ada sound so mean in the article? Probably reporters misunderstood her. They're such great friends (Gigi & Ada)!
Well in my opinion, I don't think she's gonna attend :(

Will reply tags tomorrow! Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post appropriate messages.
No foul language allowed.