October 28, 2009

The Gem of Life - Episode 8

Sylvia and Ringo (Martin's assistant) are both looking for Contance and Terrence but they could not be reached.

Terrence asked Constance to tack the yacht, but mainsail accidentally hit Constance and she fell into the water. (Funny!)

Terrence gets a fever and Constance takes care of him.
C: *checks T's temperature* Although the fever has not gone away, but you won't die.
T: I didn't spoil the phone.
C: Oh, so I was the one who spoiled it?
T: I really want to use the phone. There's no signal. I'm more frustrated than you.
C: Not only I can't call back, you can't call back too. You suffer too. Eat your medicine. *hands cup of water and pills*
T: *eats medicine* *hands cup of water to C* Drink some water, your lips are chapped.
C: No thanks.
T: I know that you don't want to drink the water because you're afraid there won't be enough water, so you don't drink and you let me drink. Drink some water.. quickly.
C: I said, no thanks! Just assume that I have no mood and I am homesick. Dad and mom will surely worry about me. I'm the one who fell in the water but you're the one who got the fever. I can't not help you.
T: *gives a genuine smile*
(Of course, reading it like this doesn't give you the same feeling as watching it :D!)
Terrence's phone finally receives signal.

When TC returned to Hong Kong, there were many reporters and photographers.

Sylvia picks Constance up. Calvin plays a trick on Sylvia. Sylvia got so angry, she went out from the van and accidentally screamed about her divorce with her husband, Tim (which Constance doesn't know, until now). The sisters hug!

Screencaps under the cut.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post appropriate messages.
No foul language allowed.